A one-day course [6 hours]. The basic first aid course is designed to introduce a systematic way of first aid for managing casualties. Topic learning and practical’s intermixed with scenarios of real situations.
- The fundamental workings of the body, in particular, the heart, lungs and airway
- Recognising the difference between the healthy, ill or injured
- Ability to record the baseline measurements of the vital body functions
- Introduces a system to cope with all incidents as safely as possible
- Deciding how to deal with an accident or incident
This course can be provided at your company premises or at our Training Centre.