A one-day course [6 hours]. The basic first aid course is designed to introduce a systematic way of first aid for managing casualties. Topic learning and practical’s intermixed with scenarios of real situations.
- The fundamental workings of the body, in particular, the heart, lungs and airway
- Recognising the difference between the healthy, ill or injured
- Ability to record the baseline measurements of the vital body functions
- Introduces a system to cope with all incidents as safely as possible
- Deciding how to deal with an accident or incident
This course can be provided at your company premises or at our Training Centre.
All candidates entering the Rescue Emergency Care scheme start with the basic first aid module